MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Friday, May 7, 2010

AA/JMS - The Vendors, Part 1


An Art and Architecture/Junk Market Style event youtube featuring some of my jewelry. Kind of a silly video, but then that is who Sue Whitney is. If you know her, she's a great gal that is a hoot. I laugh and smile constantly when I'm hanging with her. She's just so dear. She is the brains behind this event I am currently selling at, and it has been a smashing success for me personally, so thank you Ms. Sue and Mr. Jim of Art and Architecture for putting this event on.

Fun video. There are a lot more videos to view and you can find out more about this great event through these mini clips. The event will be coming again in October 2010, so plan now to attend. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style