MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Vintage Redesign Jewelry Items

Contact me at : gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net10-J20 $44.00 (Available to purchase off this blog)


Vintage Redesign necklace can be worn with dressy attire or casual.


10-J21 #1 Necklace $42.00 (SOLD at French Flea)


10-J22 $34.00 (Available for purchase off of blog)
One of a kind vintage redesign "Paris" bracelet is created with mother of pearl white shank buttons, a vintage silvertone bracelet, and silvertone letters spelling out Paris, as well as 2 very cute and detailed crown accents.

1 comment:

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style