MIMI-TORIA"S DESIGNS ONLINE Square Market Online Store

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

French Flea December 4 Day Sale & Holiday Home Tour Info & Photos of Past Tours



Time is Running Out . . .

December 10-13th is the 4 day sale dates for the French Flea of Anoka.  Hours are Thursday 10-8 pm, Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-5, and Sunday 12-4.

  Time is Running Out - Get Your Tickets Thurs-Saturday a.m.
Also, there is a wonderful opportunity to glean ideas from five vendors that sell at the "French Flea", as they each open their homes up to the public through a $10 ticket fee for all five.  They are described as the following: French Country in Ramsey, Industrial Chic in Ramsey, Victorian Colonial in Ramsey, Cottage with Antiques on Crooked Lake in Andover and Retro Modern in Anoka.  I personally can't wait to go on this holiday home tour.  I personally would pay the $10 to see just the two homes that I've viewed in years past, and this time I get to see an additional 3 homes.  I can't wait!!!!  I even have my three sisters coming down to go with me to view them, for one of our sister get aways to celebrate one of their birthdays.  A hotel the night before, dinner out, shopping at the French Flea, Holiday Home Tour, more shopping and appetizers.  Yes, I am excited.  Kim Yaeger of the Star Tribune has a nice write up in todays entertainment section under the heading of HOT TICKET about the French Flea's Holiday Home Tour.

Fishers of Men Necklace



Eiffel Tower 1 x 1" glass tile necklaces $14.00




















Photos of Past Holiday Home Tours

One thing to be aware of is that these photos are from 2006, 2007 and 2008 of two of the five homes that will be on the home tour.  If you look closely, you will see dozens of fun and easy decorating ideas for dressing up your home for the Christmas holidays as well as New Years.  Check them out.

First up will be the Retro Modern home of Julie, our Creative Director of the French Flea:








Next up is Lanette aka Lani and she's got the Industrial Chic Style Home

One year it looked like this . . .

the next year it looked like this . . .


One year it looked like this . . .

Another year like this . . .


And yet another year like this . . .
Whew!  How they come up with such awesome ideas is beyond me.





Theme Trees below are very cool . . .


Note this tree is a collection of vintage shoes, skates, etc.

Close-up of baby shoes

This could easily be duplicated with a visit to the French Flea.  We have great silver pieces for your vignettes and table scapes for the holidays.  We hope to see you at the French Flea and at the 2009 French Flea Holiday Home tour.

To see more photos check out the French Flea blog here.  And Lani will be posting some sneak peak photo's of her decorating for Holiday Open House 2009 on her blog yet this week.  Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! it all is so beautiful. I wish I lived closer. Have fun...sandi

    ReplyDelete

I am so thankful you took the time to let me know what you think about what I write and for taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. :)

Mimi-Toria's Design Jewelry Style